In this section you can find a selection of my academic research outputs to read and download. It is divided into five categories:
- Books – my two monographs, Moving Image Technology: From Zoetrope to Digital (London, 2005, Wallflower Press) and Film Restoration: The Culture and Science of Audiovisual Heritage (Basingstoke, 2013, Palgrave Macmillan);
- Journal articles – peer-reviewed academic journal articles;
- Review articles – book, DVD and BD reviews published in academic journals;
- Articles in reference works;
- My PhD dissertation, The Non-Fiction Film in Britain, 1945-51, which was researched and written between 1996 and 1999.
The main text of this page was last updated on February 12, 2014.